Thomas Travel Tales: Having it at home

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Having it at home

Written by my friend Lino Brown

Having direct tv broken arrow at home has made the move easier for my wife, definitely. I love her to death but she doesn’t seem to understand that it’s going to be a long road and that my hours are going to be far worse than they ever were back in Texas. I keep trying to talk to her about the benefits of this new job I have and about how great our new house is but at the end of the day it’s hard telling someone why their new life is so much better than their old life when their old life was actually pretty good! But she’s still able to watch all her shows and I think that’s really what makes me feel better about the situation. She can call up her mom and they can chat about Oprah or Housewives or whatever it is that they watch and that’s the honest truth – they really get a lot out of that kind of thing. I’m just hoping we’re able to make it work here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. Spam comments will be deleted.

Top Commenters

Top Commenters

Feeling Lucky

Having it at home | Thomas Travel Tales

About

Welcome to our travel blog. It includes collections of travel photos, vacations, adventures, from different parts of the world, reviews of products and services. Stick around for more updates!