Thomas Travel Tales: Mysteries

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mysteries

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby

I am not sure why, but I simply love television shows that are crime dramas. I love a mystery that is solved in less than an hour. I have always liked police dramas. Television shows like “Law and Order” and “Castle” are some of my favorites. The reason is that I love to try to solve the mystery with the television characters. My husband is not into these shows as much as I am, but he will watch them with me just so we can spend some time together. I in turn will often watch football with him on the weekends. I actually love to watch television with my husband. We have direct tv Tulsa, so we have a ton of channels to choose from. Even though he likes the sports channels and I like the major networks, we still make time to watch television together. The other thing that I like about these shows is that they are usually fairly clean. Because these shows are on network television, they rarely show anything that is too inappropriate. You will see much worse at the movie theater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

No spamming please. Spam comments will be deleted.

Top Commenters

Top Commenters

Feeling Lucky

Mysteries | Thomas Travel Tales

About

Welcome to our travel blog. It includes collections of travel photos, vacations, adventures, from different parts of the world, reviews of products and services. Stick around for more updates!